Holiday Sales Manager
Working closely with the organisation to demonstrate a sound knowledge of generating sales and overseeing the process through to completion. You will offer nothing short of 5* customer service and leisure experience. You will be responsible for achieving sales targets to maximise business profits.
- You will be provided with leads that have been generated at company expense on a daily basis.
- All leads provided are to be contacted, if for any reason you are unable to make that initial contact the lead must be diarised for a follow up within the next week and the sales department is to be provided with this information so that the database can be updated accordingly.
- Cherry picking of the leads is strictly forbidden. All the leads provided should be treated the same way.
- Once an appointment has been generated from a lead the sales office are to be informed so that the database can be updated accordingly.
- You will be issued with a schedule of follow up leads on a weekly basis.
- If you would like the sales department to email your leads with an email shot or a letter please provide them with the information you would like to impart and the sales department will arrange for this to be carried out.
- Please be advised these leads are monitored on a regular basis so therefore the sales department will know if the leads have not been dealt with correctly.
- You will be provided with a number of parks to oversee. These parks are usually linked by area i.e. if you were to be given a park in Surrey then the likelihood is you would also be given a park in Hampshire and Kent as they are neighbouring counties.
- The parks you are provided with are your responsibility, this means you are responsible for the upkeep of the park, the training of the park manager and making sure the park is presentable at all times (remember the park is your shop window nobody wants to live in untidy place).
- It is your responsibility to liaise with groundworks / maintenance to make sure that any development required is carried out, any alteration to existing plots are carried out and that the siting of any new home is organised in an timely fashion.
- The Park Manager if trained correctly by you will become a great asset and will assist you in keeping the park neat and tidy and dealing with any respective purchaser in your absence (remember if the Park Manager achieves the sale you also get a commission and vice versa).
Advertising and Promotion
- You will responsible along with the PR/Marketing Department to ensure that your parks have a visible presence within their local area and nationally.
- Advertise in local supermarkets, local estate agents, local newspaper advertising anywhere else you can think of will all help to raise awareness of the Wyldecrest name (remember the more people that know you are there the more likely you are to get a sale).
- You will be expected to attend trade shows throughout the course of the year, these usually fall at weekends and are sited all over the UK (one day off in lieu will be given when you have attended a trade show).
- Make sure that you continuously liaise with the PR/Marketing department to discuss any new ideas, ventures and promotions etc.
- Wyldecrest endeavour to install stock homes onto some/if not all of the parks. These homes would be your responsibility.
- It is your responsibility to make sure the homes are sited correctly, you will need to liaise with groundwork’s and maintenance department to ensure that the utilities have been connected, that the brick skirt has been installed, that any decking or steps required have been built, that the homes are presented with some planting to the exterior and that the interior is dressed appropriately.
A New Sale
- To make sure that all paperwork is completed correctly and that a deposit is taken in one of the following ways:
- By cheque – this cheque is to be banked at the very earliest opportunity after receiving it, unless of course you are coming into the office in which case you can hand it to the accounts department and they will bank it for you.
- By card – if a client wants to pay the deposit by credit/debit card you must contact the accounts department directly and ask the client to speak to a member of the accounts team who will then take payment.
- Cash – cash is only to be accepted in exceptional circumstances and only with the prior permission either the Sales Operations Manager or the Managing Director.
- It is your responsibility to take your client to the chosen manufacturer to enable them to choose their home and make any alterations/deletions/additions to the home specification.
- Once the specification has been decided between the client and the manufacturer a hard copy of the specification will be sent to the sales department, they will forward a copy to you and it will be your responsibility to make sure that the client receives, reads, signs off this specification.
- You will also be required at the point of getting the specification signed off to ask the client for a further deposit to enable us to go to build.
- You must liaise with the Sales Operations Manager and the sales department regarding all outstanding sales and you will be expected to assist with bringing these sales to a successful conclusion.
At Point of Completion
- It is your responsibility to make sure that the client is met at the property on the day of completion.
- It is your responsibility to check with the sales department that all funds for the purchase of the home have been received.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that the 1983…… is duly signed and that the customer care form has been completed and that both of the items are returned to head office immediately.
- It is your responsibility to deal with any after sales issues, to ensure that they are dealt with expediently and in a professional manner.
- Any complaints should be provided to head office immediately so that they can be recorded on the database and dealt with immediately.
- You must contact the sales department first thing every morning before 0930hours to discuss your movements of the day.
- You must report to the Sales Operations Manager to ensure that business objectives and priorities are met.
- You must follow all procedures and guidelines laid down by the sales department.
- Because of new legislation we must be very mindful not to provide any information to either party that could have implications against the company.
- That said it is vital that we are aware what is happening on our parks and although we have very little jurisdiction over these resales it would help you immensely to know who is selling on the park especially if there was to be a possible buyback situation become available.
To apply, please forward your CV with covering letter to our HR Manager at