Wyldecrest Parks are the leading Park Home operator in the UK. Our speciality is providing those wishing to enjoy the golden years of their retirement a fantastic opportunity to live on our beautiful Parks across the UK and Scotland. We are looking to recruit an HR Officer to support our fast-growing business.
Job Title: HR Officer
Location: West Thurrock
The role is critical in ensuring operational support to the HR team through supporting all manner of administrative tasks related to general queries, processes, systems, policies, conducting Induction; maintaining records and information, and acting as intermediary between other business departments and the HR team, and the role holder will be the first point of contact for line managers and other middle managers throughout the company. This role is offering a good salary depending on experience; plus on-site parking, private medical & life insurance and pension scheme. The working hours are 9.00 to 5.30; Full time
- Process recruitment cycle for the company, which involves working closely with managers to develop job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking and sending shortlisted CV to managers
- Coordinating pre-employment checks, new starters, obtaining references etc. and take a lead role of ensuring that new employees receive a smooth and timely induction. Working closely with various departments, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures
- Write to employees to inform them of appropriate benefit, once they have passed the 6 month probation. Ensure all employees have appropriate contractual paperwork during the course of their employment
- Updating and maintaining the HR Information System database and structure chart. Assisting the HR manager in writing and reviewing company policies and procedures, ready for management approval. Supporting line managers on sickness, long term absence, managing the process throughout the length of absence and ensuring the timely delivery of letters and documents to the colleague. Supporting managers through end to end process of disciplinary & grievance cases to ensure compliance.
- Coaching line managers through appraisals and end to end process of performance management cases to ensure compliance. When necessary, assist the HR manager in supporting the business through periods of change, including redundancy and redeployment, providing consistent advice and guidance. Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications
- Previous experience with all areas of employee relations including disciplinary, grievance performance management and engagement.
- Experience in interpreting, advising and implementing such agreements and procedures
- Experience of developing and maintaining efficient and effective administrative systems
- Experience of undertaking HR procedures.
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to use HR databases, spreadsheets, word processing (Microsoft office suite)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly establish and maintain well working relationships at all levels
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with fluency in English to produce high quality and accurate correspondence and documents.
- Knowledge of the best practice on recruitment and selection
- Excellent I.T skills, experience in working with all Microsoft Applications
To apply, please forward your CV with covering letter to our HR Manager at