Location: Wyldecrest Parks – Chester, Cheshire
Purpose of the Position:
Someone who will keep our residential parks, in tip-top condition and looking spectacular; repairing, maintaining renewing and improving everything from entrance signage to the back fence.
As part of the team, you will assist the Maintenance Manager to ensure everything is in good working order and to manage the rest of the team.
Responsibilities & Accountability:
- Working across our North Wales & Cheshire parks, you will be required to work with management to plan cost-effective methods of planned maintenance works scheduled for development.
- Plan, implement and manage planned activities.
- Working closely with park management structure in developing support for new and on-going planned works.
- Take a hands-on role in undertaking a wide range of maintenance works as necessary, duties will entail: plumbing, brickwork, concreting, laying paving, road repairs, painting & decorating, fencing and repair works, drainage, carpentry, general building repairs and alterations.
- Managing a team, responsible for monitoring their performance and development needs in line with corporate structure.
- The post holder will need to be flexible in working.
Education & Qualification
- A good standard education, Ideally GCSE or equivalent
- Qualifications in any area of maintenance engineering
- Building Maintenance and carpentry in a similar role
- Ability to carry out domestic repairs and maintenance
Knowledge & Skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills
- General & Ground maintenance
- Using own initiative, Team working, exhibit leadership capability
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload
- Strong Work Ethic with a can-do attitude
- Willingness to travel across the UK
- Valid UK driving licence
- An understanding of Health and Safety
Wyldecrest Parks is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply, please forward your CV with covering letter to our HR Team at