This brand new exclusive home is a fabulous and fully equipped park home boasting a traditional exterior with a modern interior design.
It has a fully fitted kitchen and integrated appliances which includes a fridge-freezer and dishwasher & a single electric oven and a 4-burner hob with an integrated extractor hood.
Large windows to the lounge and dining area, add light and depth and with furniture included, a fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, a fitted bathroom and a beautiful interior design, this home really does have it all!
- Built to BS3632 with increased wall thickness for superior insulation
- Protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof with 40-year weatherproof guarantee
- PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Fully integrated fridge-freezer and dishwasher
- Single electric oven and 4-burner hob with integrated extractor hood
- White fitted kitchen units with Belfast style doors
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Double bedrooms with headboards
- Fitted wardrobes and free-standing bedside cabinets
- Feature wallpaper in bedrooms
- Quadrant combi shower to en-suite
- Full Residential
- Part Exchange Available
Orchard Residential Park perches on the fringes of the picturesque village of Elton and overlooks open the countryside with delightful views towards the westerly range of the Cheshire Hills that surround Frodsham and Alverney.
Idyllically situated within the original fruit orchards of Elton Manor, Orchard Park really is the perfect place for rest and relaxation and the perfect retirement.
Most of the plots have parking areas and the park is well laid out. There is a friendly community spirit here and an on-site manager with an office that is open daily.
The local shops and medical centre are just a 10-minute stroll away with the main hospital being less than five miles away. Chester, Liverpool and Manchester are also within easy reach.
Our lovely resident park manager – Ann Raywood lives on this park & is happy to share her experiences as well as knowledge to see if this park is the right fit for you. She will be happy to show you around & also share a cup of tea if you would like to have a chat with her on your visit.
Please note due to the current Covid-19 situation, viewings are by appointment only, with limited spaces available. To schedule a visit to view the park and the available plots, please click on the link below or please call us on 0330 133 7300.
* Images used for illustration purposes only.