This brand new exclusive home is a fabulous and fully equipped park home boasting a traditional exterior with modern interior design.
It has a fully fitted kitchen and integrated appliances which includes a fridge-freezer and dishwasher & a single electric oven and 4-burner hob with integrated extractor hood.
Large windows to the lounge and dining area, add light and depth and with furniture included, a fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, a fitted bathroom and beautiful interior design, this home really does have it all!
- Built to BS3632 with increased wall thickness for superior insulation
- Protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof with 40-year weatherproof guarantee
- PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Fully integrated fridge-freezer and dishwasher
- Single electric oven and 4-burner hob with integrated extractor hood
- White fitted kitchen units with Belfast style doors
- Utility room with integrated washing machine (available on selected floor plans)
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Double bedrooms with headboards
- Fitted wardrobes and free-standing bedside cabinets
- Feature wallpaper in bedrooms
- Quadrant combi shower to en-suite
St Dominic Park is nestled in a secluded valley situated just outside the historical town of Callington (3 miles), Cornwall and about 14 miles north-west of the city of Plymouth.
The park is surrounded by fabulous fields, woodland walks and a tranquil flowing stream running alongside. Leading up to the park is a private walled drive with fantastic rural views.
It is a popular retirement destination and is close to the National Trust landmarks of Cotehele, Cotehele Mill and Quay at the head of the picturesque Tamar Valley.
This home will boast of some lovely Cornish views & be part of a warm, friendly residential park.
Our park residents Jill & Graeme Ash run their own website for this park, please feel free to browse or message them if you have any queries about this gorgeous park.
A little excerpt from their website is below:-
One of the most desirable benefits of living at St Dominic Park is a real sense of community so even if you’re living on your own, you’ll never feel isolated. Park home estates tend to attract others of a similar age, in similar circumstances who value the same quality of lifestyle as you.
Homes in the countryside are surrounded by nature which has a soothing effect on both the mind and body. Living in the country, you do not have to leave your home to feel closer to nature because here at St Dominic Park, the nature comes to you and it’s quite common to see wildlife such as birds, butterflies, hedgehogs, pheasants, rabbits or even deer.
Due to the absence of busy traffic and factories etc, you will not be inhaling toxic city fumes. Clean air is without a doubt one of the main advantages of country living.
* Photos used for illustration purposes only.