This brand new exclusive home is a fabulous and fully equipped park home boasting a traditional exterior with modern interior design.
It has a fully fitted kitchen and integrated appliances which includes a fridge-freezer and dishwasher & a single electric oven and 4-burner hob with integrated extractor hood.
Large windows to the lounge and dining area, add light and depth and with furniture included, a fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, a fitted bathroom and beautiful interior design, this home really does have it all!
- Built to BS3632 with increased wall thickness for superior insulation
- Protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof with 40-year weatherproof guarantee
- PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Fully integrated fridge-freezer and dishwasher
- Single electric oven and 4-burner hob with integrated extractor hood
- White fitted kitchen units with Belfast style doors
- Utility room with integrated washing machine (available on selected floor plans)
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Double bedrooms with headboards
- Fitted wardrobes and free-standing bedside cabinets
- Feature wallpaper in bedrooms
- Quadrant combi shower to en-suite
Gattington Park is an exclusive, park home development for the semi-retired and retired. The park is surrounded by countryside, has the River Witham running nearby and has a bus stop right outside the park with very good connectivity. The nearby village of Coningsby has a host of amenities for day-to-day needs from a bank to a hardware store.
There is a lovely community in the cosy Gattington Park & this is the last home available in the park.
Q: What was good to have to get it right?
We knew that we wanted a new home with all the furnishings being brand new, which meant we could move in immediately. As one that we liked was available here, that helped us make the decision to buy at Gattington Park. From the day we moved in everybody has been very welcoming. We were lucky to be invited to a dinner with a number of the residents in our first week and so got a chance to meet them, although that hasn’t helped when it comes to remembering everyone’s names.
Everyone is chatty and has been very good at giving us useful information about contractors and businesses.
Mary & John Cleeves, Gattington Park