Now ready to view in the park is a brand new, furnished Kingston Carisbrook Park Home boasting of a beautiful plot in the park.
Without compromising on build quality, the Carisbrook is a perfect park home which offers a fantastic value for you money.
Feature bay windows give the Carisbrook’s living and dining area a traditional homely quality and flood the space with light which gives a lovely spacious and airy feel.
The exterior of the Carisbrook is available in either a traditional or modern style
- Built to BS3632:2015
- Traditional exterior styling or modern exterior styling
- Distinctive render finish
- Roofing manufacturer 40 year weatherproof guarantee
- Feature bay windows
- Domestic style emulsion internal walls
- 4 panel painted internal doors
- Domestic quality carpet & vinyl
- Domestic central heating system
- Lounge suite
- Feature fire suite
- Dining table & chairs
- Kitchen available as either enclosed or open plan
- Appliance pack with option of dishwasher or washing machine
- Tiled bathrooms with high gloss furniture
- Attic style roof storage
- Heated towel rails to bathrooms
Let’s hear it from Ms. Josephine about her move to a park home
We have settled into the park very well. It’s almost 3 weeks since we moved here but we have felt very welcomed & look after since we have been here
Q. What made you move to a park home?
Two reasons actually. We wanted to downsize to a more manageable – bungalow style home. We also wanted to be in the Herefordshire area as our daughter lives nearby.
We also looked at some regular bricks n mortar bungalows & apartments but they were expensive & the finances just didn’t make any sense. We loved the option of having a brand new home in a stunning residential development.
- Full Residential
- Luxury living with minimum age 45
- Part Exchange Available
Sea Breeze Park is brilliantly located in the quaint seaside village of Seaton Carew.
The park (formerly known as Elm Tree Park), lives up to its name as it lies less than a mile from the seafront promenade.
The park is home to a fully licensed clubhouse, run by park residents for residents.
The clubhouse remains a popular destination for residents to socialise and engage in community activities. Please get in touch to book an appointment to view this home.