The Omar Regency is a fabulous and fully equipped park home boasting a traditional exterior with modern interior design.
It has a fully fitted kitchen and integrated appliances which includes a fridge-freezer and dishwasher & a single electric oven and 4-burner hob with integrated extractor hood.
Large box bay windows to the lounge and dining area, add light and depth and with furniture included, a fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, a fitted bathroom and beautiful interior design, this home really does have it all!
- Built to BS3632 with increased wall thickness for superior insulation
- Protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof with 40-year weatherproof guarantee
- PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Georgian bar, box bay windows to the front elevation lounge and dining area
- Hessian backed soft grey carpet and Ashley Wilde, Grove Ridge Grey curtains
- Feature fireplace with Brandon Flamerite electric fire
- Fraser style, Graceland Mauve lounge suite with contrasting scatter cushions
- Furniture including light oak effect extending dining table with slat back chairs, corner entertainment cabinet, display cabinet and coffee table
- Fully integrated fridge-freezer and dishwasher
- Single electric oven and 4-burner hob with integrated extractor hood
- Lined Roman blind
- White fitted kitchen units with Belfast style doors
- Utility room with integrated washing machine (available on selected floor plans)
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Double bedrooms with Graceland Angora wall-mounted headboards
- Fitted wardrobes and free-standing bedside cabinets
- Lined curtains with tie backs and Roman blinds
- Hessian backed soft grey carpet to bedrooms
- Feature wallpaper in bedrooms
- Quadrant combi shower to en-suite
- Porcelanosa wall tiles in bathroom and en-suite
- Fully Residential
- Luxury living with minimum age 45
- Part Exchange Available
Situated beside the scenic Otterham Quay in Kent, is the stunning Beckenham Park. Its well sought-after location allows for an ideal balance of a peaceful, rural life, but with easy access to everyday needs within the town of Rainham.
Access to the park is made easy, due to its convenient vicinity to the Rainham railway station. The surrounding area is home to a selection of nature reserves, and rich with green fields.
The town Rainham has plenty to offer for those looking for leisure or retail experiences. The local villages are just waiting to be explored, from local community centres, libraries to artisanal stores, boutiques and restaurants