The brand new Omar Westbury is a fully furnished & equipped Park Home which boasts of traditional exteriors and beautiful interior design.
The Westbury is a traditionally styled and affordable park home with clean lines and simple styling; a perfect canvas to add your own finishing touches and make it your own.
The semi-open-plan living area includes a lounge, dining area and kitchen – a light, bright and inviting space that’s practical too. Two three-seater sofas and an extending dining table mean there’s plenty of room to entertain, and a stylish wall-mounted electric fire adds a contemporary twist.
The fully fitted kitchen has a full array of integrated appliances and has been designed to include plenty of practical worktop and storage space. Open through to the dining area, it’s a sociable space too.
Perfectly proportioned, the bedrooms and bathroom come in a soft neutral colour palette are warm and comfortable.
With Omar’s hallmark of quality and for a home that’s affordable without compromising on style, you’d be hard pushed to find better!
Built to BS3632 with increased wall thickness for superior insulation
- Semi-enclosed entrance with coat hooks
- Semi open-plan lounge, dining area and kitchen
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to the dining area and lounge
- Contemporary, black glass, wall-mounted electric fire
- Coffee table and two 3-seater ‘Woodbury’ style sofas with scatter cushions
- Extending dining table with chairs
- Lined curtains with tie-backs to the dining area and lounge
- Contemporary, matt ivory fitted kitchen units with dark grey worktop and upstand
- Integrated fridge-freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
- Fitted oven and hob with splashback and extractor hood
- Vinyl flooring
- Roller blind
- USB charging point
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms with wall-mounted headboards and freestanding bedside cabinets (bedding not included)
- Lined curtains with tie-backs to the bedrooms
- Roller blinds to the bathroom and en-suite
- Dressing area to the master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and dressing table
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to the bedrooms
- Vinyl flooring to the bathroom and en-suite
- Contemporary white sanitaryware to the bathroom
Let’s hear it from Ms. Josephine about her move to a park home
We have settled into the park very well. It’s almost 3 weeks since we moved here but we have felt very welcomed & look after since we have been here
Q. What made you move to a park home?
Two reasons actually. We wanted to downsize to a more manageable – bungalow style home. We also wanted to be in the Herefordshire area as our daughter lives nearby.
Q. How did you search for a residential park?
We searched online & whichever way we tried – the biggest name which kept jumping at us was Saltmarshe Castle. We looked at it online & it looked very interesting.
We knew someone who lived on the park & they couldn’t recommend it enough. We then decided to visit the park.
Q. What did you like about the park?
Well, we liked everything about the park. The scenery, the countryside was beautiful. We also loved the fresh country air & the views from the park & our home are breath-taking.
We saw what we liked & decided what we really wanted was a lovely bungalow. Stairs are a waste of space & we definitely wanted to downsize. We did see some other parks around the area but none compared to Saltmarshe really.
We also looked at some regular bricks n mortar bungalows & apartments but they were expensive & the finances just didn’t make any sense. We loved the option of having a brand new home in a stunning residential development.
The Park has been recently awarded the premium park badge as well by Wyldecrest Park Chairman Alfie Best.
It is only the 2nd Wyldecrest Residential Park to be awarded this coveted badge from among 80 other Wyldecrest Parks
This park has been a passion for me – when I bought it, I knew it would transform into something extremely beautiful. It is like a mini-village & I love to visit it. I own more than 80 residential parks across the UK, but when someone asks me for some personal favourites – Saltmarshe will be high on that list.
Alfie Best, Chairman, Wyldecrest Parks.
The nearest town of Bromyard has everything you need. The local doctor’s surgery has 11 doctors and appointments can be had on the same name. There is a Dentist taking NHS patients, Optician, Gym, Vets, and locally-owned shops. All the main Supermarkets do deliver to your door as well.
The gorgeous Sapey Golf and Country Club, about 3.4 miles down the road from Saltmarshe is part of the Wyldecrest Group where you will be able to enjoy favourable discounts and memberships, food and beverage. The Golf Swing Simulator is now completed and a great facility to play 12 other golf course around the world or to practise your game with one of the team.