The brand new Omar Westbury is a fully furnished & equipped Park Home which boasts of traditional exteriors and a beautiful interior design.
The Westbury is a traditionally styled and affordable park home with clean lines and simple styling; a perfect canvas to add your own finishing touches and make it your own.
The semi-open-plan living area includes a lounge, dining area and kitchen – a light, bright and inviting space that’s practical too. Two three-seater sofas and an extending dining table mean there’s plenty of room to entertain, and a stylish wall-mounted electric fire adds a contemporary twist.
The fully fitted kitchen has a full array of integrated appliances and has been designed to include plenty of practical worktop and storage space. Open through to the dining area, it’s a sociable space too.
Perfectly proportioned, the bedrooms and bathrooms in a soft neutral colour palette are warm and comfortable. The master bedroom has an en-suite shower room and a dressing area with fitted dressing table and wardrobe. The second bedroom also has a fitted wardrobe and chest of drawers, providing ample storage for clothes.
With Omar’s hallmark of quality and for a home that’s affordable without compromising on style, you’d be hard pushed to find better!
- Built to BS3632 with increased wall thickness for superior insulation
- Living Area
- Semi-enclosed entrance with coat hooks
- Semi open-plan lounge, dining area and kitchen
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to the dining area and lounge
- Contemporary, black glass, wall-mounted electric fire
- Coffee table and two 3-seater ‘Woodbury’ style sofas with scatter cushions
- Extending dining table with chairs
- Lined curtains with tie-backs to the dining area and lounge
- Contemporary, matt ivory fitted kitchen units with dark grey worktop and upstand
- Integrated fridge-freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
- Fitted oven and hob with splashback and extractor hood
- Vinyl flooring
- Roller blind
- USB charging point
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Double bedrooms with wall-mounted headboards and freestanding bedside cabinets (bedding not included)
- Lined curtains with tie-backs to the bedrooms
- Roller blinds to the bathroom and en-suite
- Dressing area to the master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and dressing table
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to the bedrooms
- Vinyl flooring to the bathroom and en-suite
- Contemporary white sanitaryware to the bathroom and en-suite
- Quadrant shower cubicle to the en-suite
Woodland Park in Swansea, South Wales is extremely popular due to its’ excellent location and established friendly community. That’s why new home opportunities here are often few and far between.
However, currently we do have very limited availability so please do give us a call!
Excellent road links take you to a multitude of areas of outstanding scenery, whether your preference is rolling countryside or spectacular coastal views.
Your every-day needs can be satisfied in the local shops and pubs; and a short drive away; at Fforestfach Retail Park, you can acquire almost anything thanks to the variety of well-known high street stores. The large shopping centre in the City of Swansea is also close by.