The brand new Omar Westbury is a fully furnished & equipped Park Home which boasts of traditional exteriors and a beautiful interior design.
The Westbury is a traditionally styled and affordable park home with clean lines and simple styling; a perfect canvas to add your own finishing touches and make it your own.
The semi-open-plan living area includes a lounge, dining area and kitchen – a light, bright and inviting space that’s practical too. Two three-seater sofas and an extending dining table mean there’s plenty of room to entertain, and a stylish wall-mounted electric fire adds a contemporary twist.
The fully fitted kitchen has a full array of integrated appliances and has been designed to include plenty of practical worktop and storage space. Open through to the dining area, it’s a sociable space too.
Perfectly proportioned, the bedrooms and bathrooms in a soft neutral colour palette are warm and comfortable. The master bedroom has an en-suite shower room and a dressing area with fitted dressing table and wardrobe. The second bedroom also has a fitted wardrobe and chest of drawers, providing ample storage for clothes.
With Omar’s hallmark of quality and for a home that’s affordable without compromising on style, you’d be hard pushed to find better!
- Built to BS3632 with increased wall thickness for superior insulation
- Living Area
- Semi-enclosed entrance with coat hooks
- Semi open-plan lounge, dining area and kitchen
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to the dining area and lounge
- Contemporary, black glass, wall-mounted electric fire
- Coffee table and two 3-seater ‘Woodbury’ style sofas with scatter cushions
- Extending dining table with chairs
- Lined curtains with tie-backs to the dining area and lounge
- Contemporary, matt ivory fitted kitchen units with dark grey worktop and upstand
- Integrated fridge-freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
- Fitted oven and hob with splashback and extractor hood
- Vinyl flooring
- Roller blind
- USB charging point
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Double bedrooms with wall-mounted headboards and freestanding bedside cabinets (bedding not included)
- Lined curtains with tie-backs to the bedrooms
- Roller blinds to the bathroom and en-suite
- Dressing area to the master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and dressing table
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to the bedrooms
- Vinyl flooring to the bathroom and en-suite
- Contemporary white sanitaryware to the bathroom and en-suite
- Quadrant shower cubicle to the en-suite
Berrynarbor Park is a cosy residential park in a spectacular & much sought after location.
The park is located on the edge of the beautiful award winning village of Berrynarbor, on the North Devon coast. Situated 4 miles from the Victorian town of Ilfracombe, and 2 miles from the seaside village of Combe Martin, one of the gateways to Exmoor National Park.
The park is terraced into the rolling North Devon hills offering every home a beautiful unspoiled country view.
* Images used for illustration purposes only.