Omar – Heritage
Stunning, luxurious and outstanding are some of the words which we hear when a customer sees this home for the first time.
It is the top of the line home from Omar Park Homes and has had an upgrade last year making it even more distinctive. The standard size of this home is generally 50 x 20 which makes it extremely spacious. The bedrooms are spacious & have been beautifully furnished with no detail left out.
One of the most striking features of this park home is definitely the kitchen, it’s spacious and fully-fitted includes a Rangemaster, full range cooker with matching splashback and hood along with a matching cream American fridge-freezer that even has a drink and ice dispenser!
The bathrooms of the home match the rest of the home in design and finishing and one bathroom has a free-standing bath with waterfall tap.
This home is available to view in our flagship residential park – Saltmarshe Castle.
It can also be sited at some other beautiful parks, please get in touch for more details.
Omar Heritage is available to view on the below park
Omar Heritage can also be sited on the following parks
Further details from the manufacturer’s website:
The Heritage is a top-of-the-range home with a distinctive exterior complemented by a luxurious interior. This popular model has been re-freshed for 2018!
The exterior features an extended front dormer supported by fluted pillars and the interior has stunning interior design and a choice of intelligent floor layouts.
With a spacious fitted kitchen designed to accommodate everything you could need and a bathroom and wet room that spell pure luxury, this home sets new standards in kitchen and bathroom design.
The kitchen includes a range cooker with black glass splashback and matching chimney hood, cream American fridge-freezer and a stylish Belfast sink!
The bathroom includes an indulgent free-standing bath with waterfall tap and the beautiful bedroom even has its own en-suite and dressing room – these are just a few of the features that this impressive home has to offer.
- Built to BS 3632 and protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
- High pitched tiled roof – tiles guaranteed for 40 years
- Drop, curved Bay PVCu double glazed windows with Georgian bar (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Large feature dormer with Graphite Canexel Herringbone detail
- Feature composite front door with glazed side panels
- Corner quoins and full fluted columns
- French doors to the dining area
- 8ft walls providing plenty of ceiling height
- Feature wall niches in the lounge
- Regent style lounge suite in Ritz Fawn
- Fully lined curtains in Giovanni Pearl with coordinating tie backs
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay in Aura Serene
- Bentley Designs, Bordeaux chalk oak coffee table, lamp tables and extending dining table with chairs
- Crystal chandeliers to the lounge and dining area
- Feature fireplace with coal effect Flamerite Opera fire
- Fully fitted light acacia study with Kettle interiors office chair
- Fully integrated appliances including a washer/dryer, dishwasher and microwave
- Premium branded cream range cooker with black glass splashback and matching chimney hood
- Premium branded cream American fridge-freezer
- Silestone worktop and upstand
- Ceramic Belfast sink
- Full height pull out larder units and integrated wine rack
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Double bedrooms with free-standing French style furniture
- Fully-lined curtains with tie-backs and matching scatter cushions to the bedrooms
- Bentley Designs, Bordeaux chalk oak beds
- En-suite with rain drench shower and wall-hung vanity unit
- Luxury free-standing bath with floor-mounted waterfall tap
- Designer Anthracite radiators with in-set mirrors to bathroom and en-suite
- Large walk-in dressing room to the master bedroom with full-height mirrored wall
- Feature tiling to the bathroom and en-suite