Fangrove Residential Park Spa Saturday
Wyldecrest Parks invites all its Fangrove park residents for a Spa Saturday event on the 15th June 2019. Our beauty therapist will be doing treatments in our home (No 212) situated in Fangrove Residential Park.
Residents have a choice of treatments like
- Foot massage with exfoliation and foot cream
- Express facial with cleansing, toning and face mask
- Express pedicure
- Express manicure
- Indian head massage with choice of oils
- Back and shoulder massage
- Eyebrow waxing or tidy-up
The treatment last for up to 30 minutes and we will be able to offer them to the first 15 residents who register. The treatment cost is FREE however anything the residents want to contribute will be going to Wyldecrest Charity.
We believe our residents will feel refreshed and rejuvenated and enjoy a pamper day in the comfort of their park home. Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions
By accepting to participate in the ‘Spa Saturday’ event, you agree to give full permission to Wyldecrest parks including but not limited to
- Use any pictures, videos, feedback and other material collected during the day for use on their websites, social media sites, advertising activities on digital and print and any other marketing material.
- You assume full responsibility for any treatments you receive
Call Elizabeth on 07379-927088 to make a reservation. Please mention the plot number and the treatment you would like.
Alternatively, please complete the form below and we will call you back to complete your reservation.
Register Your Spa Day Interest
Free quarterly Magazine full of great stories, useful tips and everything you want to read!
Referral Schemes paying
up to £2,000 *
20% Off Holidays for your family and friends
Wyldecrest – Stay Warm
Our reduced fuel costs programme for those aged over 80 years old and with low income
Free Quarterly Prize draws
Wyldecrest Little Helpers
Handy supermarket vouchers randomly distributed every quarter
Annual Gardening Competition across all parks
Regular giveaways and competitions