- Shelfside (Holdings) Ltd aim to deliver the highest quality of service and exceed customer expectations.
- To achieve this, a Quality Management System (QMS) has been implemented to meet the requirements of ISO9001:2015, focused on the customer journey and assuring the company processes are effective to meet the needs of all interested parties.
- We have adopted a risk-based approach to identify threats and opportunities to ensure that we continue to meet our own high expectations and those of our customers.
- To give the QMS purpose and direction, SMART Quality objectives are agreed at all levels of the organisation and are regularly reviewed. Objectives include identified risks and opportunities and support our overall business strategy.
- To ensure that all relevant staff, customers and third parties are aware of the QMS, and their particular responsibilities within it, this policy is displayed and communicated publicly, supported by awareness and training activity.
- We are committed to the continued review and improvement of the QMS and ensure continued compliance with contractual, legal and other requirements applicable to the organisation.
- Top management gives complete approval and commitment to this policy.
Wyldecrest Parks Management