Stately Park Homes
A family owned business, Stately-Albion has led the way in the design and building of park homes for more than fifty years, and through that experience they have created a range of residential park homes that cater for all tastes, layouts and finances.
The secret to their longevity comes from their ability, through experience and craftsmanship, to build residential park homes and luxury leisure lodges which are customer focused in design and value. All of their park homes are built using modern materials and design technology whilst hand-built in the traditional way to coach-building methods and values.
Whether it is a residential park home or luxury holiday leisure lodge you require. Modern living which is comfortable, spacious and practical is just a simple step away.
There are many standard features available on all their residential homes, including double glazing, high levels of insulation and central heating. Combine that together with choices from the vast range of features, colour options, sizes and layouts. We can ensure your new home is unique to you.
All Stately-Albion park homes are built to meet the current British Standards 3632 for residential park homes.
- Built to BS 3632 and protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural guarantee
- Pitched tiled roof guaranteed for 40 years
- Vaulted ceiling PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Feature, Cedar clad *false chimney breast
- Gas central heating
- Lined Roman blinds and vertical blinds
- Feature, electric, wall-mounted pebble effect fire
- Hudson style lounge suite with footstool and coordinating scatter cushions
- Walnut effect sideboard
- Laminate flooring
Kitchen and Dining Area
- Fully integrated fridge-freezer, washing machine and dishwasher
- Contemporary fitted kitchen units and kitchen island with high stools
- Gas hob with extractor hood
- Eye-level, stainless-steel, double electric oven
- Lined Roman blind in dining area and brushed steel, Venetian blind, in kitchen area
- Large Walnut effect dining table with large fabric chairs
- Laminate flooring
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Double bedrooms with fitted furniture
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to bedrooms
- Free-standing bath to bathroom
- Floating vanity unit with basin to bathroom and en-suite
- Heated towel rails to bathroom and en-suite
- Porcelanosa tiles to bathroom and en-suite