Tingdene Park Homes
Tingdene Homes are one of the leading manufacturers in the UK of quality bespoke residential park homes and holiday lodges.
Previously known as mobile homes, park homes are modular houses, or bungalows, that are fully designed and furnished to suit the lifestyle needs of the semi-retired or retired with a portfolio range to suite all tastes.
Tingdene also offer a full range of holiday lodges (log cabins) designed and built for all year round use.
Whether you are looking for a residential park home or a holiday lodge retreat, Tingdene offer 22 home designs with many floor layouts options, you can be certain they have a home that is ideal for you.
Homes are suitable for either residential or holiday use depending on your preference of layout and style.
- Built to BS 3632 and protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural guarantee
- Pitched tiled roof guaranteed for 40 years
- Vaulted ceiling PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Feature, Cedar clad *false chimney breast
- Gas central heating
- Lined Roman blinds and vertical blinds
- Feature, electric, wall-mounted pebble effect fire
- Hudson style lounge suite with footstool and coordinating scatter cushions
- Walnut effect sideboard
- Laminate flooring
Kitchen and Dining Area
- Fully integrated fridge-freezer, washing machine and dishwasher
- Contemporary fitted kitchen units and kitchen island with high stools
- Gas hob with extractor hood
- Eye-level, stainless-steel, double electric oven
- Lined Roman blind in dining area and brushed steel, Venetian blind, in kitchen area
- Large Walnut effect dining table with large fabric chairs
- Laminate flooring
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Double bedrooms with fitted furniture
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to bedrooms
- Free-standing bath to bathroom
- Floating vanity unit with basin to bathroom and en-suite
- Heated towel rails to bathroom and en-suite
- Porcelanosa tiles to bathroom and en-suite