Westover Park – The Beginning of a Good Community!
“Ian and Gail Jones were one of the first residents to move into Westover Residential Park at number 32. They are a lovely, welcoming couple and our park manager Adrian Haines recently met up with them for a quick chat.”!
Sandcastles and Ice Cream!
“Andy & Kay Legge moved into their brand new Omar Accent Home at the end of March 2019. They were based in Ponty Waun before they moved into their lovely park home!”!
Located right on the Carmarthenshire, Pembrokeshire border, Nestled halfway between the historic, bustling town of Carmarthen and the famous sunny beach towns of Tenby and Saundersfoot lies our lovely Westover Residential Park. The small town of Whitland, where the park is situated, takes its name from a Cistercian abbey from the medieval period and it will provide you with everything you need for your day-to-day needs.
Benefiting from excellent road and rail links to a multitude of popular tourist hot spots, Whitland is also home to the famous Hywel Dda Gardens & Honey Farm, a family-run honey farm that produces award winning ice cream delights and sorbets.
Tenby; a short hop away, is among the U.K’s most popular seaside towns, and boasts a plethora of cafes, traditional pubs and restaurants mixed with a multitude of quirky shops and other places of interest. It is beautifully set alongside a jaw dropping view over the town’s vast sandy beaches, quaint fishing port and spectacular coastal panoramas. Throughout the holiday season Tenby hosts what feels like a never ending schedule of exciting and interesting events.
Saundersfoot, next door, is Tenby’s little sister. A quieter, tranquil fishing port. Equally as picturesque, it is a wonderful spot to while away an afternoon.
The nearby, historic market town of Carmarthen is purported to be the oldest town in Wales; it has a mix of well known high street stores, and interesting independents, along with lots of traditional pubs, cafes and eateries.
Within a 10 minute drive of Whitland, at St Clears, you can also find The Gate Craft Centre – a former mill now converted into a gallery to arts and crafts.
That’s not all. Travel just a little further afield and you’ll discover even more country and coastal attractions … too many to mention!
If you enjoy the quiet and picturesque countryside, yet still within a short journey to the seaside by car or train, then this park is the right choice for you!
This superb, brand new residential park, will compromise of just 57 homes and is in high demand with homes already selling fast – so don’t delay and make sure you contact our friendly team today for more information on our plots still available!
Terms and Conditions – Happy Easter Sale
- Offer valid from 12:01 am of the 18/04/2019 to 11:59 pm on 30/05/2019.
- Offer valid only when the first deposit is made by 30th May 2019 and the final balance is paid in full within 6 months of the first deposit date.
- Offer is for new customers only.
- Offer is for Wyldecrest Residential Park homes only.
- Offer valid on selected stock units only.
- You will receive a £5,000 discount when you complete the payment on your home.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion unless stated otherwise. Wyldecrest Parks reserves the right to change, amend or withdraw this offer at any time.
- The £5,000 off offer is only available for customers buying directly from Wyldecrest Parks. A minimum deposit of £1,000 is required on your new park home.
- Promotion excludes any connection fees, pitch fees or any other associated costs/payments related with the purchase.
- This offer is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no monies or vouchers alternatives will be available.
- Sales subject to existing Wyldecrest Parks terms and conditions which are available on request.